Welcome to KimMarie's Natural Health Living

~ while ~
Investing in Health.com and in our Outdoor Health also! Please visit our site 4X Outfitters.com As owners we put together a page where you can see that we are a destination for products and information to assist you in achieving TOTAL health balance. Follow our company 4X Outfitters Sales & Marketing and see how we all can get the Outdoor health balance achieved.

Natural health
has been my passion for over 28 years. As I was growing up (never forgetting the love for my Minnesota roots, and so much too be thankful for), my dear mother sought after health changes for herself and started sharing some of that with us in the family. It was when I moved to Arizona that I took her knowledge shared and I took the mentoring from some wise pioneers of the Naturopathic health industry. Through this journey I found out that a quality, balanced and an intentional life is in my best interest.
Then as this journey progressed I became committed. Going much farther with it all...I dug deeper. I will give credit where it is due and that is with the god-given strength and wisdom I asked for from Him I started striving to be Intentional with what I was doing to my body, mind and soul and making the right choices and following through with perseverance. With many other people and their knowledge, I have always tried to seek His wisdom as I waded through many of the products and services out there that I had encountered. I've created this space to share the many products, ideas, and resources that have greatly blessed and enriched the life of my family! I want too support a healthy American...(Proud to be an American and God Bless America and all who have fallen and all who are still stand up and defend it still today)...family lifestyle created and designed by God. It is all a heavenly heirloom that can only help us enrich this life that we have here on earth and that will one day be a memory. Yet an Eternal blessing awaits us! Why not be healthy and productive for the time that we are given.

This high quality thought process is my
legacy, I want to give as a family heirloom to all our other family generations! Looking back and knowing your heritage, what your true linage is and understanding how to nurture these deficiencies with natural whole foods and remedies is so rewarding.

Encompassing health products, educational videos, outdoor living, communications and more, it is my hope that this page will be your portal to a
healthier and more vibrant life. Maintaining a balance in all areas of your God given life.

Be concerned for
your wellness and treasure yourself, have faith and seek the hope in Christ because you are special and have special gifts. All of us are created for a special and unique purpose in this life!! You are worth a lot! We all can share our gifts. Seek after a personal relationship with Him. Stay strong spiritually. Healthy eating of good foods, some raw, and minimal amount of processed foods. Drinking plenty of purified oxygenated water. Sun light and that outdoor living. Deep breathing daily which is building your maximum capacity. Maybe extra supplements and minerals if needed by your body, exercise. Some quality rest and relaxation for your body. You are housing the holy spirit; For no other reason...Be Fit for the King! LOVE, respect, truly value and treasure family and friends!!! Always give your VERY best, not perfect...just your intentional best!

Thanks for visiting and may God's blessings smile on you and those you love. Live life intentionally and start living the saying that, you are just "Too Blessed to be Stressed" So, everyday..."Make a Great day of it!"

Living Life Intentionally in all areas...body, mind and soul!

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
~Joshua 24:15


Friday, November 20, 2015

Live Norwex Presentation, Fun, Fast and Interactive ~ How to use Norwex

~ Norwex Home Party Demonstration ~

Please go to my Independent Sales Consultant: www.KimMarieSpacy.Norwex.biz

Too Blessed to be Stressed,

: )KimMarie Spacy
www.NaturalHealthLiving.com
"KimMarie's Hope in Him, my Minnesota Ministry
"Be anxious for nothing"  Philippians 4:6
Every evening turn your worries over to God, He's going to be up all night anyway.

Barbara Erickson in Minnesota
www.KimMarieSpacy.Norwex.biz